2024 evidence

Have you seen or think you've seen Goosifer? Share details here!
SloansLakeSleuth

2024 evidence

Post by SloansLakeSleuth »

WHEN
  • DATE 2024/08/04
  • TIME 07:23:22
WHERE
  • GENERAL LOCATION Sloan's Lake, CO
  • COORDINATES 39.74783352635841, -105.04418805613938
DESCRIPTION
  • GENERAL: The Denver Police Department has received multiple reports of an unidentified creature sighted around Sloan's Lake. Witnesses describe a large, humanoid figure with a goose-like head and a yeti-like muscular body, possessing glowing red eyes. As a result I've been doing a lot of recon and research around the lake, especially with the recent news of fish suddenly dying at the lake. The news is blaming it on algae but I believe based on prior documentation that during Goosifer mating season there can be disturbances like this around habitats where there is potentially high Goosifer action. I didn't personally record any sightings but I interviewed dozens of people and captured the following witness accounts:
  • "I was walking my dog when I saw this massive figure near the water. It had a goose's head and these glowing red eyes. It stood there for a minute, then vanished into the trees. My dog was barking like crazy." - Sarah Thompson, 32. July 28, 2024, at 11:45 PM near the northwest shore.
  • "The creature was standing near a pile of dead fish. Its eyes were so bright red, they looked like they were glowing. I tried to take a picture, but it disappeared too quickly." - Mark Johnson, 47. August 2, 2024, at 5:15 AM near penny island.
  • "I saw it moving along the shore, almost like it was looking for something. It was huge, definitely not human, and those eyes... I've never seen anything like it before." - Emily Rivera, 19. August 4, 2024, at 9:30 PM near the east end just off the running path.